? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winner,Winner,Winner...Chicken dinner!!!

So this last weekend Jesse and I went over to Richfield to the SFW banquet. It was a lot of fun and a great prime rib dinner! So of course there are a lot of prizes to win, So Jesse and i split the tickets we got, but what was i thinking...I won't win anything. All night long (Brandon) my brother-in-laws brother that was some what over the whole thing was calling out the winners. And never would it be Heather Flanagan, it was always this other Heather! I was like whatever i won't win anything. Then the drawing for a .204 Rugar Remington! Its a sweet gun that a lot of people wanted and of course JESSE wanted it! And the name MINE!!***WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!! Oh I was so excited! So i guess it did pay off to spend a little money! IT WAS GREAT.. I'll post pictures of MY new gun, YES mine not Jesse's sometime so you can see it!

2 comments:

ALBRECHT said...

Your are sooo LucKy!! But if i would have went it would have been mine! haaha j/k

The Clampets said...

Hey girl!Your soo Lucky! Your blog is way cute! And what a good job on that prom up do! Love it! I'm going to add you to my blog and if you want to view mine email me your email address and I will add you to mine!
Kailey