? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm not good at this!!

YES... I know it has been forever since i even put a picture on here.. I will try and do better.. So just a little update for ya-Jesse and I have been married for 6 months now (WOW) seems like yesterday we just go married. We had a good V-Day it was great for once we had time to be with each other it seems like we are both working or just going in opposite directions!! So that was nice to spend some time together.. but that's all for now though here are some pics from my wedding for a little update!

1 comments:

ALBRECHT said...

Oh WOW you finaly updated... Good Job